CPA Firm Granada Hills » Business Consulting
A common misconception is that business consulting is merely giving advice. Little wonder businesses spend billions of dollars getting poorly implemented recommendations and impractical data.
To get the best out of business consulting, clients need to understand what the service can actually accomplish. Only then can they ask more from consultants and advisors.
While business consulting generally provides information to clients and solves certain problems, just about anyone can offer those services.
At Chaudhry CPA we set ourselves apart by going above and beyond these superficial services. Here’s what we do in addition to providing information and recommendations:
- Diagnose business problems, which may make it necessary to redefine the problem
- Formulate recommendations based on the diagnosis
- Offer assistance toward effective implementation of recommendations
- Build commitments around corrective actions
- Help clients in learning how to resolve similar problems in the future
- Continuously working with organizations to improve their overall effectiveness
We have the experience and necessary expertise to help businesses in this regard.
What We Offer
Our business consulting services cover the following areas:
- Accounting systems evaluation and analysis
- Sales, acquisitions, and mergers
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Developing new business and reorganizing existing ones
- Negotiating with lenders
- Helping businesses to secure loans
- Cash flow analysis
- Computer acquisition, evaluation, and training
- Internal control evaluation
- Development of employee and ownership agreements
- Evaluation of employee performance
- Planning of employee benefits and deferred income
Why You Need a Business Consultant
Here’s something business owners and managers know for a fact: no matter how hard they try to grow their company, outside help is usually inevitable.
Executives, as well as upper management, need the expertise of business consultants to provide guidance in their specific industry.
In a nutshell, here are some of the benefits and reason to consider working with a business consultant:
See Things from an Outside Perspective
A business consultant comes on board as a neutral third party with a fresh perspective. They are able to see existing problems that may not be obvious to you because you have worked in the same condition for a long time or developed excuses why those issues exist.
With fresh perspectives, you are better positioned to see what is holding your business from attaining its full potential and take corrective actions.
Gain from New Business Skills
Business consultants often introduce new skills, strategies, methods, and trends that can be useful to your business in the short and long term. But the best part is that you and your employees would have learned new business skills that will serve your company long after the consultant has fulfilled their part of the deal.
Hiring a business consultant is not a permanent investment, meaning you don’t have to add another employee to your payroll. This saves you money in the long-run, as you won’t have to worry about associated employee benefits.
Here’s our promise to you: we are confident that our experts at Chaudhry CPA can help you check off the items on your business goals list, regardless of the challenges your business is currently facing.
Get in touch with our team today lets work to grow your business.
Please fill out the form below so that we can help you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let’s talk about your business needs.