Hiring a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) may put too much pressure on your lean budget if you are a startup or growing business. According to PayScale, the average median salary of a CFO is $136,187 per year.
That’s not the type of money any small business owner would want to pay, especially if they only need the service for one or two days per week. But should you ignore professional financial advice simply because you can’t afford to pay the six-digit salary of a full-time CFO?
Consider taking advantage of our Part-Time CFO service to access sound financial advice that can put your business on the right path to success.
Here’s the best part; for a significantly small fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time CFO, you can get our professional support backed by several years of experience in the field.
Generally, a part-time CFO can do the following remotely or on-site:
- Forecast cash flow, as well as manage and report the same
- Establish a system that segregates duties and institute internal controls
- Participate in strategic planning
- Manage compliance requirements
- Monitor financials and provide professional advice on the same
- Prepare operating budgets and manage it
- Supervise financial initiatives that will ensure business growth
What to Expect from Our Part-Time CFO Service?
Here’s a more detailed list of what you can expect from our professional service:
- Develop accounting procedures to guide your company
- Provide accurate financial information in a timely manner
- Providing assistance in terms of defining long-term financial goals
- Provide quality training for your accounting staff
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash management
- Providing time-tested tax-saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Equipment purchase analysis
- Provide assistance with the process of acquisition and mergers
- Negotiating and reviewing insurance policies
- Liaising with other related organizations, such as vendors, bankers, insurance agents, and more
- Negotiating loans or financing from financial institutions
Benefits of our Part-Time CFO Service
In addition to all of these, we offer training to equip you with a sound knowledge of your financials. This will give you more control over your money and prevent too many unpleasant “surprises.” With our expert part-time CFO handling your financials, you will have more time to concentrate on getting new clients, providing new services, and focusing on other vital business issues.
Equally, you will be in a better place to make quality business decisions from the factual business numbers you get from our part-time CFO. But just in case you are faced with tricky or tough business decisions, we are also on the ground to provide professional assistance that can make things a bit easier.
With our financial expert onboard your team, you can rest assured knowing that you have a water-tight financial control mechanism to prevent fraud and maximize profits.
We offer our service on an hourly basis, so you don’t have to hire a new employee to be on your payroll permanently.
Get in touch with us today let’s give you the financial advice you need without putting a hole in your wallet.
Please fill out the form below so that we can help you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let’s talk about your business needs.